Tuesday 20 January 2009

Darleys Restaurant


As you tucked into your turkey this Christmas, I was busy decorating Derby's best restaurant, Darleys in Darley Abbey. Darleys stands head and shoulders above anything in the region and it was a pleasure to work there.


As the picture shows, the restaurant has enjoyed an extensive refurbishment. I was the decorator tasked with the job and to complement my work, there has also been new furniture and soft furnishings. I'm sure you'll agree that the restaurant looks better than ever and while you eat your lunch or dinner, I hope you also enjoy my work.


To book a table at Darleys call 01332 364987.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

I recently came across your blog and have been enjoying reading through it! I realise you haven't updated here in quite a while, but perhaps I could persuade you to give it a second life?

I was wondering if you would be interested in sharing your blog on Glipho? Glipho is a new social blogging network that aims to promote the writing of its users and help build their audiences. We are trying to establish a creative community at Glipho, and your blog is just what we are looking for.

As your blog is powered by Blogger, you can simply import all your old posts to Glipho without affecting your existing blog at all. You can use your Glipho account to connect to any other major social network accounts you may own, so you can spread your blog as far as possible. We also use our own social media accounts to promote your content.

If you're interested check out our website at http://glipho.com and have a look around. Please feel free to ask me any questions, and if you would like to receive an invite to set up an account.

Have a great day,

Teo



Glipho Limited
14 Suite 3 D
Docklands Business Centre
10-16 Tiller Road
London E14 8PX


(e): teo@glipho.com
(w): www.glipho.com

peter 2 said...

peter come back